HR GO are recruiting for a Machine Operator/FLT for an international manufacturing company in Holywell. An ideal candidate must have previous experience in operating plant machinery. Candidates who hold an in-date FLT Counterbalance licence would be an advantage.
We are offering an immediate start for the successful candidate. You will be paid £11.65p/h then rising to £17.48 p/h after 40 hours.
You will be required to:
- Move stock around using Fork lift
- Follow all safe systems of work
- Operate plant machinery
- Start on days and moving to days/nights shift after training
- Complete daily stock checks
- Realistic opportunity of temporary to permanent position
- Weekly pay
- Overtime at time and half and double
- 28 days holiday per annum
Hours of work are 12-hour day and night shifts 6-6 on a 4 on 4 off shift rota with opportunity of overtime.
The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail; teamwork and communication skills and Physical stamina and strength.
Please register using the link www.hrgo.co.uk/register Then please call Sophie on 01352873527 to arrange an immediate interview