Our prestigious client is seeking a highly motivated Insurance Accounts Handler to join their team. You
will be required to do the administration of clients' insurance requirements on a daily basis, including
general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of
premiums and cross-sales. Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in providing specialist advice
in the insurance market. Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII (or gain the qualification within
18 months of joining)
* Assist in achieving Group/Division client retention targets by providing an excellent level of
* Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal,
attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points (if applicable).
* Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
* Obtain renewal terms and present to client.
* Produce and issue professional summaries and reports using templates.
* Issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
* Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with procedures.
* Prioritise and handle all work
You should have a good working knowledge of all the main classes of General Insurance and the CII's Code of Ethics and GDPR and also a good level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regular
This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-established company, so if you feel you have the relevant
experience then please apply with an up to date CV. If you have not been contacted within a week, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Compose your Cover Letter
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.