HRGO Recruitment are seeking an Infection, Prevention & Control Marshall for a facility in Widnes
Monitor site IPC compliance and report any non-compliance to the Site Manager as shown
● Correct social distancing at all times by team members
● Where team members need to be closer than 2m, ensure face coverings being worn
● Team members are maintaining correct social distancing while on breaks
● That bubbles operate on the site
● If 'Yes', monitor that team members also keeping to the bubbles during breaks
● Team members wash hands or sanitise upon arrival at work
● That hand washing / sanitising guidelines being followed when team members wash or sanitise
● That staff regularly washing / sanitising hands during the day e.g. when changing tasks / before
● That the correct PPE is available on site
● That team members wear the correct PPE for their roles
You will need to have a Basic DBS or be happy for us to apply for one on your behalf.
The shift patterns are 07:00 - 19:00 4 on 4 off, paid at £10.00 p/h including breaks.
Register online @ https://www.hrgo.co.uk/my-account (mark Stockport as your branch)
Please remember to upload:
- A clear copy of your passport/birth certificate
- Proof of your National Insurance number (not a payslip)
- Proof of address, dated within 3 months
- 2 years work history to include contact information for referencing
Only once profile is complete will you be confirmed for induction.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07795 813319
HR GO Recruitment offers permanent and temporary jobs across the UK - visit hrgo.co.uk to get in touch with your local branch for more opportunities like this.