Position: Inbound Customer Advisor (On-site)
Location: Knowsley, Prescot
Hours: Between 8am-8pm 5 days out of 7 (weekends on a rota)
Or Part Time: Shift 1: -Part-time hours: 20 Hours PW.
Saturday = 8 hours per day- Between 8-8pm
Monday= 8 hours flexible between 8-8pm
Shift 2:- Part-time hours: 18 Hours PW.
Saturday = 9am to 7pm
Sunday 9am to 5pm
Salary: £313.50 - £334.12 per week / Pro rata (Temp to Perm)
We are currently looking for a number of self-motivated individuals with a passion for customer service. Our client is a well established call centre who pride themselves on career progression and opportunities to develop your skills further as full training and support is given.
- Manage inbound calls in a timely manner- Adhering to Call Centre KPI's
- Follow communication "scripts" set out.
- Maintain GDPR rules and regulations.
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Achieve and exceed Call Quality targets.
Skills and Experience:
- Good computer skills with accurate data entry.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Strong telephone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- The ability to display empathy and patience.
- Be able to keep calm under pressure, due to high call volumes.
- Experience in a fast- paced environment.
Please call Nicola for more information on 0151 3471110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org