We are currently seeking Inbound Customer Service Representatives to join an expanding team working on behalf of a provider of Current Accounts for Customers and Small Businesses.
These are full time positions working 40 hours per week between 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday on a rota basis (Weekly Pay). The roles are all temp-perm and are long term positions for those seeking a change in career or new exciting opportunity.
- Within the role you will be required to ensue that a consistent and high quality customer experience is delivered to all customers
- Processing telephone orders and handling all after sales enquiries including delivery issues, account enquiries and returns process
- Proficient in using a variety of communication methods of customer communication as will include telephone, social media, live chat and emails
- Maintaining a positive and personalised relationship with customers to ensure repeat business
- Identifying and escalating any issues to management
- Complying with applicable regulations
- Contacting customers to resolve and queries and complaints in order to resolve any outstanding issues
- Liaising with other internal department on behalf of customers
We are looking for previous experience of dealing with customers both verbal and written and experience of working within a customer centred environment. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites and strong computer skills
You will be
- Adaptable and ready to handle all queries
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Empathetic and patient as well as positive and enthusiastic
Positions are due to start on 21.9.2020 within an initial 4 week paid training prior to start. Roles will be subject to a Satisfactory Credit check and DBS check due to regulations within the campaign. Cut off date is 15.9.2020 To apply please register with us at www.hrgo.co.uk/register-new upon completion of this please contact us on 0151 203 1757 to advise or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.