HR Advisor required for a global manufacturing company based in Bodelwyddan.
Due to continued business growth, an opportunity has arisen for a HR Officer/Advisor to work in a supportive team environment in the automotive manufacturing sector at our clients site in Denbighshire.
As a member of the HR Department, you will assist in the administration and application of company policies and procedures,.
* HR Software - Addtime & Opera
* Microsoft Office
* To support the HR Manager and HR to administer personnel policies and procedures, including managing absence, employee relations, discipline and grievance, recruitment, inductions, training and development.
* Assist the HR Manager, Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders to apply company policies and procedures.
* Organise training and maintain training records.
* Recruitment and selection, including drafting job descriptions, person specifications and adverts, issuing offer letters and contracts of employment.
* Maintain personnel records.
* Manage absence and proactively coaching and assisting Managers and Team Leaders in absence reviews.
* Be a proactive in suggesting improvements.
* Conduct investigations, note taking.
* Cover Reception on occasion to cover absence.
* HR experience in a busy office.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment
* Good attention to detail.
* Excellent standards of written and verbal communication.
* Maintain highest level of confidentiality at all times.
* Able to prioritise workload and manage conflicting demands on time.
* IT literate and experienced in using MS Office software.
* Experience of recruitment and selection methods.
* CIPD Level 3 or equivalent qualification or experience.
* Experience of working for a large employer.
* Experience of recruitment and selection.
* Microsoft office skills
Hours: 08.30 - 17.00 / can be flexible.
For more information please call Sue on 0151 347 1110 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.