Main Purpose of Job:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Management Support and Employee Relations
* To provide comprehensive advice and guidance to managers and employees in relation to employment legislation, terms and conditions of employment and HR policies and procedures.
* To assist the HR Business Partner's in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR service, ensuring that HR issues are handled in accordance with Totally Local Company policies and procedures, employment legislation and best professional practice.
* To assist HR Business Partners and Management with the delivery of specific HR and business projects.
Day to Day Job Activities:
* To provide comprehensive advice to managers in employee relations issues and provide professional support whilst ensuring that the company deals with all employee relations matters in a timely, fair and consistent manner, ensuring strict adherence to HR policies and procedures.
* To support HR Business Partners with various HR and business projects for example organisational restructures, TUPE, or service reviews.
* To assist in the co-ordination, management and monitoring of sickness absence and to provide advice and support to Managers.
* To mentor and guide HR advisors.
* To keep abreast of developments within HR in order to develop and maximise HR within the company.
* To ensure that accurate HR records are maintained.
To apply, please upload your CV or call Ryan on 0161 480 5181.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.