You're interested in

HGV Refuse/Dust Cart Driver

In or around this area


Job Reference


Hourly rate

Not Specified

Job Description

HGV Refuse/Dust Cart Driver

Job posted by: Michelle Ings.

Dust Cart/ Refuse Driver Collections - Waste

I am presently working with several local councils within their Waste Contracts for HGV Dustcart/Refuse Drivers,

Class II Refuse Drivers with CPC & Digi Tacho

Hours from 5am starts


Driving class II dustcart around various residential and commercial dwellings within Essex locations primarily Basildon, Thurrock, Southend, Billericay, Braintree and the list goes on..

Collection of residential wheelie bins, Green, Brown and Blue, along with bags black or Orange waste collections.

Carry out daily vehicle inspections before starting your round.

Drive with gang to your allotted areas, at time can assist with refuse loading.


  • Full UK driving Licence
  • CPC and tacho Digi card
  • MUST have PREVIOUS experience for these roles essential for this position

PLEASE be advised that I cannot accept any DD, DR convictions on licence for these roles.

FOR more information please contact Michelle Ings HRGO 01708 220023 or email

Similar HGV Refuse/Dust Cart Driver jobs in the area

Essex - Brentwood
Not Specified
Essex - Elsenham
£24000 per annum, Plus Bonus
Essex - Canvey Island
£12.38 per Hour
Essex - Canvey Island
Not Specified


Your Cover Letter must be a .docx or .rtf Alternatively you can type one in below.
No file chosen
Start typing your cover letter here
No file chosen
or import from cloud storage
Your CV must be a .doc .docx .pdf .rtf up to 10MB

In order to provide you with a recruitment service we may share your information with third parties such as employers and reference agencies, as set out in our privacy policy.

Your CV is being uploaded, please wait...
Apply for Job

Application Complete

Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.

Browse more jobs

Sorry, there has been an issue processing your job application. Please contact your local branch.