Oxfordshire - Wallingford
£20500 - £21000 per annum
HR GO are looking for a person to provide Helpdesk support to a number of contract management clients across the country. To liaise effectively with contract managers, operations and customers to ensure that a high standard of customer service is achieved.
You will report to the Helpdesk Team Leader and contribute to the departments success by ensuring KPIs are continually met.
Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team are essential.
* Regular contact with all clients to ensure the smooth running of the waste contract, including dealing with all day to day queries, complaints and requests.
* Communicate with customers proactively via e-mail and/or telephone about collections that may potentially be missed / delayed and to advise of revised schedule.
* Liaising with local depots to ensure client database is maintained, including the daily call log, entry of new locations and removal of old locations.
* Arranging access to sites where issues or restrictions are reported, through liaising closely with either the sites directly or the sub-contractors.
* Providing administration support as required by the Contract Management Team.
* Answering the Helpdesk telephones, actioning customer's requests and re-directing calls or taking messages as required.
* Competent in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Front line Customer Service via telephone and email.
* A minimum of one year office experience.
* Ability to work calmly under pressure, being courteous and professional at all times, in a fast paced environment.
* Confidence, accuracy, initiative, discretion, approachable, flexible and ability to multi-task.
* Commitment to providing good customer service with a drive for continuous improvement.
* Strong team player with the ability to work on your own initiative and occasionally unsupervised.
Hours of Work: 08.30 to 16.30 / 09.00 to 17.00 / 09.30 to 17.30 Monday to Thursday, 09.00 to 17.00 Friday
Please send CV in first instance to email@example.com