Head of Production
Maternity Contract - 12 months
Our client is actively recruiting a Senior Conference Production specialist who can take on the responsibility of being Head of Production across a Live Event and for the content platform
This role is to manage a dynamic portfolio of B2B live events plus, published titles and digital content. This is an exciting portfolio to work on, where New Technology plays a huge part. You need to be person happy to have hands on production, as well as managing a small team of content creators. They are seeking a producer who can drive efficiency's, and optimise the customer journey.You will have the day-to-day responsibility for managing a small team who deliver primary audience research, content plans, agendas and content delivery across our two large exhibitions. This content will be both live and digital using a hybrid event strategy.
This role will also oversee the production and delivery of content pieces, including video production, webinar development and managing the content budget.
The Head of Production will have 1-2 direct report Content Creators, and will be responsible for the schedules, deadline management and development of these two relatively junior roles.
- Feeding into the topline content strategy for the entire portfolio during the weekly content and editorial board meeting.
- Ensuring customer driven approach at every step of product and content development
- Optimising the processes for the delivery of new digital and hybrid products, in line with insight driven through both quantitative and qualitative research
- Delivering the content plan, and research
- Liaise with operations to deliver an outstanding visitor content experience
- Constantly seek innovation in formats
- Designing and managing the execution of the hybrid content strategy
- Oversee the production of content
- Ensure a smooth process between series editors and video production
- Work closely with the video production company to ensure delivery of compelling digital content to deadline and within budget
- Constantly research how audiences consume digital content .
To apply for the role in the first instance please do send your CV.