Graduate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive - DOE
We are seeking a highly motivated Graduate Software Engineer to join
a Production team. As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will primarily focus on embedded software design, creating bare-metal C programming language solutions for ARM-based microprocessors on custom-designed electronic printed circuit boards. You will also be involved in writing PC software to complement testing and end-user applications coded using C# and Microsoft's Visual Studio integrated development environment.
- Contribute to the full design life-cycle of our products, including specifications, system architecture, UI/UX design, peer review, source control, deployment, design for manufacture, product-ionisation, testing, training, and project management.
- Collaborate with internal teams and occasionally interface with external customers or suppliers.
- Document designs and maintain clear records of all work in accordance with procedures.
- Carry out other tasks as requested by the Engineering Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science (2:1) or equivalent preferred.
- Professional registration encouraged.
- Ability to deliver software projects, thinking conceptually and translating design requirements into viable technical solutions.
- Full software life-cycle experience, including documentation, design, development, testing, revision control systems, and maintenance.
- Experience working with a range of embedded micro-controllers.
- Strong proficiency in C programming language.
- This role is suitable for university graduates and engineers who have recently entered the engineering industry.
- Willingness to work on-site in office-based and other engineering environments.
- Opportunities to gain further practical experience in both embedded firmware design and PC-based application development.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you are a Graduate Software Engineer with a passion for software design, we would love to hear from you.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.