HRGO recruitment are looking to recruit for experienced floating support workers to provide support to children and young people in the Medway area.
The ideal candidate will be highly energetic and motivated to encourage and motivate children and young people to develop life and social skills by participating in a range of educational interests and social opportunities.
Candidates will also be required to work in the supported accommodation services as well as the supervised access centre.
- Motivated and commited with a calm approach
- Team players with the ability to use your own initiative
- Positive role model to children and young people
- someone that will be able to react calmly in stressful situations and deal with difficult challenging behaviours
Required for the role
- Must have a good command of the English language, written and verbal
- Must have a full UK drivers license with Business insurance
What we can offer
- Weekly pay
- Own designated consultant 24/7
- ongoing training and support
- Career progression
If you feel this is the role for you, please contact Kerry Clarke on 07545440436.