Digital Product Manager
INCREDIBLE PRODUCT SUPPORTING BOTH DIGITAL AND IN PERSON EVENT EXPERIENCES!
This role will be based from a stunning Central London office location when possible
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 + Bonus
Super company benefits and rewards schemes
This role is working within a leading global organisation who specialise in digital and in-person events to facilitate the revenue generation and growth for their clients through these channels to trade, network and knowledge share. Underpinning their in-person events, they have developed a digital meeting strategy platform to allow some of their hosted buyer meeting to continue virtually, enabled by the software behind it. We are looking for a Digital Product Manager who has long standing background in Product Management within a fast-paced digital environment, with the experience of leading cross-functional agile team to deliver successful products. This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly with development teams across the whole spectrum of design, data, development, testing and release, working with Senior stakeholders, communicating progress and understanding the business challenges in depth and translating technical detail to non-technical stakeholders. A good understanding of key front end and back end web and enabling technologies would be key although this role does not necessarily require an engineering background but ideally you will have worked with outsourced/offshore development teams. This is a truly ground-breaking product offering for the industry and will be working with an incredible level of talent within a passionate and driven team.
Primary experience to be considered for this role you will ideally have a minimum of 7 years Product Management, have gained experience of agile methodologies, Apps product development in a corporate b2b environment, coupled with exceptional Stakeholder management skills, able to create user stories and have product vision.
- Defining the product vision, key objectives and measurable results for the hosted meetings platform (working closely with the SVP Product and category product managers)
- Ensuring development requirements are clearly defined and delivered and working closely with the India-based Hosted Meetings tech delivery team to ensure high quality, efficient delivery
- Building user stories and requirements for other key internal systems (registration, CRM etc) in partnership with the technical team to ensure they can support the rollout of hosted meetings and are optimised for outstanding customer experience.
- Ensuring teams think and work in an agile, iterative way, testing with customers and applying learnings rapidly to accelerate progress
- Understanding the needs of both exhibitors and attendees and translating these into prioritised requirements, working with customers, category product managers and other relevant parties to develop the platform.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with progress and that products are ready for key deadlines related to live or virtual events.
Please contact Gemma today to discuss in further detail!