Digital Product Manager - Customer Experience
INCREDIBLE PRODUCT SUPPORTING BOTH DIGITAL AND IN PERSON EVENT EXPERIENCES!
This role will be based from a stunning Central London office location when possible
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 + Bonus
Super company benefits and rewards schemes
This role is working within a leading global organisation who specialise in digital and in-person events to facilitate the revenue generation and growth for their clients through these channels to trade, network and knowledge share. Underpinning their in-person events, they have developed a digital meeting strategy platform to allow some of their hosted buyer meeting to continue virtually, enabled by the software behind it. We are looking for an energetic, commercially minded, and highly focused product manager who can play an instrumental role in the creation and roll out of the Hosted Meetings programme, a programme designed to bring people together to do business face-to-face in highly tailored, facilitated meetings. We're looking for someone with the experience and creativity to build new concepts and programmes and with the ability to continually iterate these projects based on customer feedback.
This role requires someone who can think about Product holistically - not just focusing on digital, but thinking about the entire customer opportunity and experience at all touchpoints.
You should be a quick learner with the ability to juggle multiple stakeholders. You need to be comfortable working with a degree of uncertainty and ambiguity and find joy and real inspiration in creating new outcomes and solutions. You should be resilient, tenacious and have a great eye for detail with solid experience of managing large and complex Projects in the digital Product space.
- Building, following and adjusting the plans and timescales for the hosted Meetings rollout ideally with an understanding of building minimum viable products.
- Leading the databuild strategy, build and execution including creation of, and management of a buyer database
- Researching and relationship building with customers (buyers and sponsors) to understand their needs and how we can meet and exceed them through the Hosted Buyer Programme
- Conducting analysis and feedback - at each stage of the product build you'll be involved in, and potentially lead, product development and feedback from customers.
- Copy writing and marketing creation - you'll be comfortable writing copy and also working with a lean marketing team (and external suppliers) to create lean, impactful marketing campaigns. You will have excellent written and spoken English and be able to communicate in impactful ways.
- 5+ years in customer facing roles as a Project or Product Manager, working on complex and critical time bound projects and building minimum viable products
- Confident communicator able to operate at all levels
- Commercially orientated and able to manage relationships at a senior level
- Ability to Analyse and feedback - at each stage of the product build, and potentially lead, product development and feedback from customers
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Experience of managing and negotiating with third party suppliers
- Building and creating customer databases
- Agile Project Management methodologies
- Database design and build
- Working in the Events industry preferred but not essential
- Managing project expenditure and value ensuring focus on business realisation.
- Managing risks and issues to ensure delivery remains on track to time, cost & quality
- Ensuring that all project dependencies are identified, communicated and proactively managed