An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience Customer Service Manager to join one of our leading industry clients in the local area.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the customer service team runs efficiently, effectively and professionally, so that they can provide first class service at first point of contact.
Managing a team of customer service advisers, and leading by example, the role requires a high degree of management skill to ensure they have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Ensuring customer service is manned during their stated opening hours
* Maintaining staff discipline and ensuring all working practices are adhered to
* Maintaining all relevant forms with HR regarding staff requirements
* Authorising and arranging overtime as and when required to meet workload demand
* Resolving IT or systems issues via the relevant IT/AX team
* Reviewing high risk payments and conducting regular audits regarding refund processing
* Order book control and maintenance, along with stock allocation
* Raising and issuing reports to trade sales
* Management of customer service phone system
Experience & Skills Required
* Previous experience in call centre management
* Enthusiasm for and knowledge of the companies products
* First class customer service skills
* Excellent organisational & administration skills
* High degree of computer literacy
* Be able to multi task
If you have extensive experience in customer service management roles and are seeking a new challenge then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply with an up to date CV
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.