Content & Design Executive
INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY WORKING WITHIN LEADING GLOBAL EVENTS COMPANY!
This role will be based from a stunning Central London office location when possible
Salary: £31,400 + Bonus
Super company benefits and rewards schemes
Our client are a leading global events organisation with stunning offices based in Central London, who create engaging and best in class events. They are currently recruiting a Content & Design Editor to manage the content and artworks for their UK portfolios. Ideal candidates will have experience of working within creative/content design agency or in-house as a content creator, brand designer, marketing and content editor. This will be working as part of a hugely talented team within a truly rewarding and valued working environment!
- Understand different brand propositions, target audiences, personas, key messages and the competitive landscape to create creative and compelling marketing communications and visual content that drives customer engagement and response
- Excellent copywriting skills for both online and offline channels from headline copy for adverts and social media to emails, web pages and brochures. Delivering relevant, customer-focused communications with emotion and purpose that resonate, build long-term relationships and drive responses that meet brand objectives.
- Digital and print artworking across a number of different end uses including but not limited to, social media assets, digital banners, flyers, print adverts.
- Manage email copy and content, ensuring messaging is on-brand and engaging. Work with the Marketing Manager and Automation team to ensure copy, templates and imagery is provided according to the schedule.
- Working with the Digital team to provide content briefs including copy, imagery and templates with consideration to the online customer journey and mobile user.
- Prioritise the delivery of all briefs / communications in line with delivery dates and requirements across each brand portfolio. Understand print and delivery lead times and the ability to scope the resource and time required for artworking.
- Manage and work with external partners (e.g. design agencies, designers, printers, mailing houses) involved in the process of producing and delivering creative communications to meet agreed deadlines.
- Work within the delivery teams to:
- Plan and agree marketing communication campaigns designed to engage with the audience and meet brand objectives.
- Establish benchmarks / targets for performance, including response rates, ensuring these are tracked, analysed, and used to inform future activity.
- Understand, challenge and translate communication briefs into marketing communications that form the campaign plan.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Two to three years' experience working within a creative/content or design agency or in-house as a content creator, brand designer, marketing and content editor.
- Ability to interpret design and communication briefs.
- Demonstrate understanding of the specific communication and design requirements for different channels.
- An understanding of digital channels, best practice UX and the mobile customer journey.
- Intermediate Photoshop skills a must with a portfolio of previous work that demonstrates technical skills and design handwriting.
- Strong copywriting skills with a portfolio of previous written work across a variety of channels.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt tone, messaging and content to different audiences and their behaviour to attract, engage and influence.
- Working in a demanding, fast paced environment, on multiple projects often at different stages, where the ability to prioritise is critical to success.
- Marketing related qualification.
- A demonstratable passion for and an eye for design and strong, practical artworking skills.
- Experience of working closely with digital and marketing teams.