HR GO are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join their busy client in Ashford.
You will be required to work 5 days out of 7 from 8am-4pm.
You will be required to assess, validate and observe the undertakings of the facilities team and perform important audits of the working conditions and aligning them to the standard guidelines.
- Conduct audits to ensure that correct working practices are being followed with regards to hand hygiene, PPE, cleaning methods and infection control practices.
- Present feedback to the individuals you observe, including for standards that were not met.
- Collate data and prepare accurate reports for the site management team.
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Facilities Managers to plan assessments and validate training effectiveness.
- Track, monitor and assess progress of the front line team's practices and standards.
- Ensure compliance with operational policies on H&S, COSHH HACCP and other statutory legislation.
- Managing the day to day activity of the assessment process & effectiveness ensuring to highlight any issues to the Facilities Services Manager so as action can be taken to rectify.
- Identify and address training needs for staff.
- Forward plan and manage audit schedules.
- Carry out accurate cleaning audits.
- Communicate audit results within agreed timescales.
- Create and manage action plans to evidence issue resolution.
You must have:
IT literate - Microsoft Office
Experience of preparing reports and analysing data
Experience of diary planning, organising and prioritising
This role will be an immediate start.
Please apply today.