Client Services Executive
Our Client is actively recruiting a Client Services Executive to join the team.
You will need to customer focused, tactful, diplomatic, yet sometimes firm approach managing customers. Initially you will be joining meetings etc via Teams, and to be based in the Huntingdon office.
This role will need a person with lots of initiative but equally someone who id they do not know the answer that they find out and then provide that customer with full insight, you will need to be about to understand all related contractual matters and will learn the basic technical aspects of the product, whether through asking questions, or fact gathering under your own esteem, a lot of information is provided which is of a technical nature.
You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills and accuracy relating to contracts when dealing with customers is essential. Successful coordination and collaboration with other internal departments will also be critical to the success of this role. this role can you pressurised due to the volume of business, so you will need to be able to balance the workload.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Primary customer contact..
- Ensure customer needs are met, prioritising customer queries and concerns, respond quickly and appropriately to meet with customer expectations
- Ability to understand and interpret contractual and technical matters in order to articulate customer facing responses
- Excellent articulation and written ability to liaise with, respond to customers regarding technical issues and contractual arrangements. Re operational requirements and limitations to customers.
- Organise, manage and maintain key customer accounts. This will involve travel to customers' sites, offices throughout the UK when required.
- Ability to produce and deliver understandable presentations for UK customers, managers and employees
- Proactively manage and follow up with customers for late payment of invoices and maintain customer database
- Ensure compliance and customer compliance with contracts. Where anomalies occur, communicate these with relevant supervisors and managers and work towards a positive outcome
- Produce and manage reports for supervisors and management, internal/external customers both paper based and computerised
- Demonstrable experience of working in a team/customer support role
- A working knowledge of MS Office and other computer software for effective and efficient communication, ideally SAP and/or SCADA
- Ensure a positive external image of the company is maintained
Qualifications and Experience:
- Two years' experience within a customer facing role and a comprehensive understanding of customer services
- MS office proficient, SAP experience, SCADA usage would be advantageous
- Customer service / relations training
- Business Administration
- Positive approach to prioritising high workloads and multi-tasking
- Teamwork and the capability of cross departmental working, gaining and collating information from many sources
- Tactful, resolute and able to stand by decisions
- Excellent phone manner and people interaction skills
Ability to think on your feet and provide solutions to apply in the first instance please do send your CV