Super Client Services Administrator required to join an expanding Client Associate team. Predominantly working from home at this present time, given the current circumstances (you will need to have the facility to work from home and IT hardware will be provided) but also you will be required to go to the Uckfield office for training and to work, on a regular rota basis.
You will be responsible for the management of cases, ie Requesting medical reports. Booking appointments. Releasing medical reports to clients. Liaising with patients, clients, employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email and letter. Booking appointments.Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues. Handling client dissatisfaction.
- Good verbal and communication skills (phone and email).
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of working in a customer service industry.
- Experience of working within an administrative background.
- Excellent attention to detail.
25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
Health Cash Plan- Money back on healthcare, such as eye tests and prescription glasses, dental cover, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic etc.
Perkbox- Money saving scheme where you can save money on hundreds of high street retails from supermarkets, days out, restaurants, gyms and fashion brands plus many more.