Are you a KS1 Primary Teacher than can inspire young learners? Do you want to work in Tonbridge, Kent?
Does working in a Primary school where you can use your personality and flair to deliver inspiring education that creates aspiration in learners appeal to you?
Teachright Education is a specialist recruiter that supports schools and Teachers.
Teachright are working with a progressive partner Primary school in Tonbridge, Kent who are seeking a full-time KS1 Primary Teacher from September 2020. They are looking for somebody with a passion for Primary education that enjoys inspiring young learners. All teachers are supported by full-time Learning support assistants.
The school is rated as "Good" and the core value at this school is to create "Global citizens of the future". School sports, Music and vocational activities are at the heart of their ethos.
The school is located in the Tonbridge area of Kent and there are excellent transport links as well as a secure car park for drivers. It is easy to get there by Bus, Train and/or Car
Other educators at the school talk happily about where they work, and the local community involvement is very positive - the school has very good links with the local community and is well respected as adding value to the area.
This is a Full Time KS1 Primary Teacher Role, and salary will be according to your Scale Point. There are excellent education and training opportunities as well as opportunities for development roles in this school.
Suitable KS1 Primary Teacher candidates:
- QTS or equivalent
- Will have the ability to inspire pupils, plan and deliver engaging KS1 level lessons
- Are willing to learn new teaching strategies and are reflective practitioners
- Can work well with other members of the KS1 phase team including learning support assistants
- Organised, friendly, enthusiastic, creative, flexible and resilient
Benefits of working in this Tonbridge Primary school:
- Paid to scale/ TLR for exceptional candidates
- You will be part of a structured, committed and hard-working KS1 team. They work together to produce collaborative planning and assessment
- Excellent staff support and leadership development, good career progression opportunities and a friendly and dedicated approach to school leadership.
For safeguarding, references will be taken up before interview and successful applicants will require and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.