What you'll do
We are looking for a Class 2 Driver Operative to join our busy team in Northampton where
you will work within a team delivering a high standard service to the residents of the
Northampton area. Other duties will include:
● Ensuring the health and safety of all members of the public, visitors, staff and
contractors at the site.
● Ensuring that materials on site are recycled as much as possible.
● Assisting the public, providing information, guidance and help to carry their waste
and recycling when required and if safe to do so.
● Attending any training deemed necessary for the role.
The experience you will need
● Cat C (Class 2) licence
● Driver CPC
● Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with the general public
● Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
● Reliable, punctual and customer orientated
● Experience as a Recycling Operative would be a strong advantage
Monday to Friday, 1300 starts, Saturday work available
We cannot accept more than 6 points or major endorsements for insurance purposes (these include BA, CD, DR, DD, IN or TT codes)
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.