Confirmed hiring during COVID-19 - KEY WORKER
We are looking for Bank Technicians with a Full and clean UK driving licence based in Gloucester
Bank Technicians will be responsible for delivering reactive deep clean and decontamination services, ensuring a consistent, compliant, and outstanding customer experience is always provided.
What will you do:
- Re-actively respond to requests to provide deep clean and automated decontamination services.
- Observe safe infection control protocol in the set up and operation of systems and equipment.
- Perform deep clean practices in healthcare environments adhering to the standard operating procedures and method statements as outlined by relevant legislation.
- Communicate with hospital staff of all levels in relation to the cleaning and decontamination activities performed.
- Work collectively with both colleagues and customer operators to successfully meet the requirements of the infection control and prevention solution agreed.
- Ensure the delivery of products and services are provided to the customer in a consistent and timely manner.
- Work closely with the office team to ensure high levels of communication are maintained and customer feedback is shared.
- Accurately record and report data collected during the delivery of products and services.
- Support in maintaining the efficient functioning of a regional hub to include organisation, housekeeping, and stock management.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of company systems, equipment, and assets.
- Proactively work with the Regional Mobile Service Engineers ensuring demand, customer expectation and engagement is maintained to a high level within the region.
- Provide holiday/sickness cover for the Managed Contract Sites within the region.
What will you need to have and do?
- Always represent Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
- A passionate interest in healthcare infrastructure, hospitals, and our customers
- The ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Track record in excellent personal task and time management.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapting to change at short notice providing flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow instructions and action tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Possess a responsible and positive attitude promoting the skills of an excellent team player.
- To communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- The ability to use own initiative and approach challenges logically to deliver successful outcomes.
- Consistent output to complete a task to the required standard.
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technology's and practices quickly and confidently.
- Excellent ability to build rapport with customers and provide an excellent customer service.
- Possess knowledge or awareness of high cleaning standards.
- Full and clean UK driving licence.
- When/if necessary, stay away from home.
What will you get?
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion