Confirmed hiring during Covid-19
HRGO are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Folkestone, Kent.
Our client is looking for an Area Officer (Environmental Enforcement) to start as soon as possible.
Main duties to include:
Patrolling the district and issuing fixed penalty notices for things such as dropping cigarettes, littering, fly-tipping and dog fouling.
We are looking for somebody who has experience in issuing fixed penalty notices and is confident in doing this.
37 hours per week, working 5 days in a 7 day week which does include Saturday and Sunday's.
The role is expected to last 4-5 months at this stage.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience issuing fixed penalty notices.
- Be familiar with the Folkestone area.
- Good basic education to GCSE A-C level standard or equivalent, including English & Maths.
- Previous relevant experience in an enforcement role
- Knowledge of environmental and dog control enforcements.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office)
- Ability to patrol assigned areas of the district.
If this sounds of interest to you and you have the relevant experience, please give us a call to discuss further / to receive a full job description / person specification.