Hours:- 37.5 per week 5 days between 8am-8pm Monday - Sunday
Location:- Working from home, but will need to attend 2 weeks training in Newcastle (NE1) from Tuesday 4th May
HRGO are currently looking for Apprenticeship Service Helpline advisors to work join the National Apprenticeships Service team. Handling inbound tasks from employers, training providers and employer-providers and end point assessment.
The post holder will be responsible for:-
- Identifying technical support queries and taking the customer through a step by step process to reach a successful resolution.
- Raising complex queries to Tier 2 technical support
- Managing ongoing incidents by providing regular updates and gathering further details when needed.
Your day-to-day duties will include:-
- Handling inbound tasks from customers who requiring assistance or information in regards to their online accounts.
- Setting up new accounts
- Dealing with queries relating to funding and the apprenticeship levy,
- Some technical support assistance.
- Handling incoming telephone calls and emails,
- Some outbound calls to update customers on any ongoing issues.
Core hours required are 8-8 and you would be required to work 37.5 hours a week (5 days a week within these hours).
There may occasionally be a requirement to work outside normal office hours when necessary, therefore a flexible attitude to working hours is essential.
Salary is £8.91 per hour.