HR GO Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Customer Service Advisors based in the Washington/Gateshead area on behalf of our award winning client to start ASAP.
This is an on-going temporary assignment, providing phone based and e-mail Customer Support for a range of campaigns for well known household brands and e-commerce retailers.
Agent Candidate Profile:-
- Ability to demonstrate empathy with the customer
- Dealing with phone based customer related queries and determining the best resolution
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints by phone, email and letter
- Issuing gift cards and refunds as and when required
- An ability to build rapport with the customer
- An understanding of social media to help keep abreast of client's products
- Must possess an excellent telephone manner
- Must be PC literate
- A team player who proactively shares knowledge, expertise and ideas
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
Terms of Contract:-
- £9.00 per hour
- Over-time available
- Working from Contact Centre in Gateshead
Working Hours are based on a 40 hour week contracted between 8.00am and 8.00pm and you must be flexible to work 1 in every 2 weekends.
You must have Call Centre experience and possess excellent communications, both verbal and written, a professional and confident manner and a sound background in customer service.
You must also be available to register with the Agency prior to interview with the Client.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or call 0191 230 1818 for further information.