TO START ASAP __EASTER / SPRING SITES _ NEAR BISHOPS STORTFORD & /OR A10 STANDON HERTS
To provide general labouring support within Engineering Factory Workshop (production with METAL )
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- General labouring duties within the workshop areas
- Fixing Bolting together metal tubing, panel equipment
- Provide support to the welders and engineers.
- Undertake maintenance duties in accordance with procedures, manuals and checklists
- Ensuring tools are in good working condition.
- Providing onsite offloading and loading labour as requested from time to time.
- Experience of labouring duties in an industrial, engineering or building environment
- Able to take full responsibility for all work assigned and to comply fully with Safety and Compliance requirements
- Can use general hand tools
- Practical working with metal , bolt fixings .
- Own transport an advantage
Temporary role initially across 2 /3 week period