HRGO are working with a London based managed service provider who are looking for a new Service Desk Engineer to join their growing team. This will be a permanent position based in the city of London. First stage interviews are available week commencing 12th of August.
Salaries on offer range from 20-26k
Required Skill Set
- You will have good knowledge of Windows Workstations Hardware
- Experience supporting Microsoft software (Office, Exchange, Active Directory, Server etc.)
- Good understand of the Network Stack (TCP/IP)
- Microsoft 365 Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Google Apps
- Experience supporting macOS software (Office, macOS, Open Directory, ServerOS) and macOS hardware knowledge is advantageous.
- Formal IT qualification, ideally MCSE/MCITP or multiple MCPs advantageous but not a deal breaker.
This role would require you to;
- Minimum 2+ years of working with an IT manage service provider
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- Confident communication skills across phone, email and face-to-face
- Sound organisational ability and able to prioritise
- Ensuring SLA's are met
- Willingness to gain relevant qualifications and accreditation's
If interested please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.