Pay: Up to £30K DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday
We are excited to be working with our well-established innovative client, they are looking for someone who is quality-conscious, service-oriented & who would like to make an important contribution to the strong growth of their company. Then we would like to get in touch with you for the position of Warehouse Operative!
You must have a full clean UK driving licence along with a current & valid Counterbalance forklift licence.
· Selecting items from a list to pick, pack and check orders, ensuring the operation runs smoothly.
· Dealing with logistical partners and overseeing stock orders coming in and out.
· Driving the Forklift to unload and load deliveries and collections.
· Liaising with colleagues from our office abroad for stock and project deliveries.
· Ensuring compliance to Health and safety.
· Work accurately when checking and booking incoming goods.
· Responsible for an optimal service to the customer.
· Contribute to the optimisation of the logistics processes.
Via in house and external training you will be educated in:
· Warehouse procedures
· Health and Safety
· First Aid
· Picking and packing
· Logistics booking and coordination
Person Specification and Requirements:
· GCSE Level Education
· Experience with driving a Forklift and valid forklift licence required
· Proficient in mathematics
· Effective communication skills
· Strong sense of customer satisfaction
· Team player
· Planning and organising skills
· IT Skills (MS Office, Outlook)
· Full UK driving license
If you are a skilled Warehouse Operative looking to join a dynamic and innovative team, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.