Location : New Hythe
Job Description: Warehouse Operator (Parcel Delivery - Night Shift)
We are currently seeking a reliable and dedicated Warehouse Operator to join our fast-paced parcel delivery team. As a Warehouse Operator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and timely processing of parcels during the night shift. This position requires working from 11pm to 8am, Monday to Friday.
- Receive, sort, and process incoming parcels accurately and efficiently
- Load and unload parcels from delivery vehicles using appropriate equipment and techniques
- Conduct quality checks to ensure parcels are in good condition and properly labelled
- Organise and maintain inventory within the warehouse, ensuring items are easily accessible and properly stored
- Collaborate with team members to complete daily tasks and meet productivity targets
- Operate warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and pallet jacks, safely and efficiently
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including health and safety guidelines
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment
- Previous experience in a warehouse or logistics environment is preferred
- Ability to work night shifts from 11pm to 8am, Monday to Friday
- Own transportation is required due to the location of the warehouse
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in handling parcels
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work in a physically demanding environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a team and follow instructions
- Basic computer skills for data entry and inventory management
- Flexibility to work additional hours or weekends, if required
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement within our organisation. If you are a reliable and hardworking individual with a passion for logistics and parcel delivery, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.