Confirmed hiring during COVID-19
Our client is looking for Vehicle Polishers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Polisher to join a well-established company.
Working Monday to Friday (0700 -1700)
Paying £10.50 per hour
You will be dealing with wide range of vehicles you must be productive and work to a high standard.
State of the art Bodyshop with modern facilities
To rise to the challenge, you will need to have shop floor experience or be working in a similar role within the Bodyshop.
Immediate start available
As a Vehicle Polisher you will be:
- Undertaking final polish of newly painted vehicles
- Rectify any paint defects
- Flat and polishing using handheld polisher
- Plan and managing work effectively to meet workshop deadline
- Complete work in line with manufacturer standards
- Work closely with the Bodyshop productive you will be responsible for ensuring that all body repairs and paintwork meet defined quality procedures.
- You will be responsible for highlighting and quality issues with work and also making sure that reworks are done in a timely manner.
Our client has an onsite canteen, a collaborative and friendly workforce and genuine career and training opportunities on offer.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion