Confirmed hiring during COVID-19
We are recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Estimator / Damage Assessor.
The successful Estimator will be happy to work within a fast paced and busy environment.
There is an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
This Estimator position and requires an experienced person
Vehicle Estimator / Damage Assessor role:
- To inspect damaged vehicles and assess the full extent of the damage sustained
- assess the cost of repair and time scales
- You will be carrying out estimates on vehicles that have either been damaged in an accident or damaged on delivery
- To identify the correct prescribed repair method
- To prepare computerised and manual estimates and to accurately record these, maintaining up-to-date records of all estimates
- To communicate effectively with engineers and technicians to ensure understanding of correct vehicle repair methodology ·
- To ensure that any amendment to repair work is authorised by the insurance company
NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3 · Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment required.
Our client has an onsite canteen, a collaborative and friendly workforce and genuine career and training opportunities on offer.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion