- Job Title: Production Operatives
- Location: Taunton
- Assignment: 12 Weeks initially with a possibility of permanent contract
- Hourly Rate: £8.91p/h
HRGO Recruitment are looking for Production Operatives to start immediately for our busy client. Your role will include packaging company's products to provide support for the smooth running of the department.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Quality conscience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machines and Production equipment safely in accordance with instructions and training provided
- To maximise yeild and minimise waste
- To maintain accurate daily production records
- Carry out routine maintenance and inspection of equipment as instructed
- Meeting Deadlines
- Keep work-space areas tidy at all times
- Monitor the quality of output and report any faults.
- Be aware of and comply with Health & Safety regulations
- To provide support to the department so that it may carry out its statutory functions. To liaise with other staff as required. Carry out further functions as may from time to time be delegated to you by your line manager. The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and overall objectives of the company.
Please note: Candidates must be flexible as you will be working on a rota basis within the following hours:6am-2pm and 1pm-9pm
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.