- JOB TITLE: Office Cleaner (2 days a week - 3 hours per shift)
- POSITION: Temporary
- RATE OF PAY: £9.50p/h
HRGO Recruitment are looking for a office cleaner for a couple of days a week. The client is flexible around the days and hours in the week you can do.
- Carry out a consistent cleaning routine in a busy Office.
- Clean, dust and mop floors;
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets;
- Wipe down desks and chairs making sure any stubborn smears are removed;
- Empty rubbish bins making sure that all rubbish is properly disposed of;
- Ensure that office kitchens and staff canteen are properly cleaned and maintained;
- Clean and sanitise toilets and shower rooms;
- Replenish soap and toilet paper as required;
- Wipe down walls and doors using appropriate cleaning materials;
- Identify and report maintenance issues;
- Ensure proper cleanliness of general office areas such as meeting rooms and corridors;
- Cleaning of computer screens and telephone handsets;
- Ensure safe working COVID 19 practices are followed and safe materials used;
- Other reasonable duties as instructed by the Administration Manager or Supervisory Cleaner
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Previous experience working as a Cleaner is essential.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and Hygiene procedures
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.