HR Go's client has a new and exciting job in an expanding aviation company.
What you will be doing
* Ensuring that all technical records are up to date
* All completed work packs are archived and on the company network
* All work packs are added to the software system
* Making sure all aircraft work packs are completed and forwarded to the relevant part M organisation
* Checking all technical records are updated once any maintenance is carried out
Who you will work with
You will be working for the Technical Records Manager in a small but close team.
All about you
You will be a detailed person, who likes to know everything. You will need a very organised manner. Our client likes candidate to enjoy learning and working within the aviation environment.
* Ideally will have 2 years experience in a technical admin role
* Good knowledge of EASA Part 145 maintenance facilities
* Understand EASA Part M
* Know and understand how the CAA regulations work and apply to our client and this role