HRGO recruitment are looking for an experienced Support worker to provide support to young adults within a residential setting within the Ilford area.
About the role:
- Provide support, advocacy and information to the individuals you support
- Provide emotional and practical support
- Help service users to meet their personal care needs sensitively
- Supporting with everyday life skills such as Laundry, Shopping, preparing meals
- Liaising with other agencies such as social workers, GP, Dentists, therapists etc
- Keeping accurate records.
- Must have an NVQ / Diploma level 3 in children and young peoples workforce
- Must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Must be confident in your work
We are looking for this role to start ASAP, please contact Kerry Clarke on 07545440436.