To provide an efficient and flexible technical and administrative support for the Faculty specialist teaching facilities across a range of programmes, based in our Simulation and Clinical Skills Centre.
* Provide IT and audio-visual support within the specialist teaching facilities as required, escalating unresolved
issues as appropriate.
* Set up and preparation of equipment and consumables in advance of teaching sessions.
* Clear away and tidy all equipment and consumables from teaching sessions ensuring high standards of cleanliness.
Arrange for laundry to be cleaned and disposal of waste in the appropriate manner.
* Carry out day to day checks and routine maintenance of equipment and scheduling of routine maintenance,
by external manufacturers where required.
* Provide IT and AUDIO-VISUAL support and advise on the use of equipment, resolving issues or escalating too other senior
technical staff as required.
Support other technical and academic staff with moving and handling of equipment and furniture.
* Support maintenance and regular stock takes of assets maintaining the inventory as required.
* Maintain consumables and order and receipt stock from approved suppliers as directed/necessary.
* Ensure storage areas are clean and tidy.
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety, legal requirements and good practice as required.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.