Main purpose of this role is to provide support to local sites as well as the global manufacturing teams as and when necessary.
Candidates will need to possess a BS / MS degree within computer science, engineering or related subject.
Candidates must possess an excellent understanding of MS SQL Server / Oracle B and must have had hands on experience in MS SQL Server administration. You will be expert in writing complex SQL queries.
- Managing the SQL Server database, including the implementation of backup procedures
- To design maintenance procedures and put into place as necessary.
- To monitor the database performance, implement changes and apply new patches / versions as needed.
- To manage and enforce the server and database security policy, including user / application permissions.
- To provide business wide support in analysing, solving and correcting real time data issues.
- To refine and develop automated server processes and SQL Code.
Working for a World renowned company, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop their skills further, offering a competitive salary, together with a good benefits package, this is definitely one not to be missed!