Confirming hiriring during COVID-19
Our client is looking for Skilled Smart Repair Technician. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Smart Repair Technician to join a well-established company.
Working Monday to Friday
Paying £11.00 per hour
You will be dealing with wide range of vehicles you must be productive and work to a high standard.
State of the art Bodyshop with modern facilities
To rise to the challenge, you are required to have experience working will fillers and be working in a similar role within the Bodyshop.
Immediate start available
As a Smart Repair Technician, you will be:
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair
- Observing, recognise and reporting on vehicle structure and paintwork
- Reporting on the job card all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle Report any additional damage found when stripping the vehicle directly to the Estimator/ Foreman
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work. Maintain a clean and tidy work bay/mobile workshop.
- Relevant experience in a Bodyshop environment
- Be an experienced SMART Technician
- Clean, current driving licence
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Be self-motivated and be able to work independently
Our client has an onsite canteen, a collaborative and friendly workforce and genuine career and training opportunities on offer.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion