Position: Shunter Drivers
Hours: 6-6 2 days 2 nights 4 on 4 off
Salary £24,040 p/a
HRGO are recruiting HGV Class 1 Shunt Drivers for our client based in Holywell. This is a temporary to permanent role due to start immediately.
Successful Candidates will work days and nights 6am-6pm/6pm-6am and work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
You will be required to hold a HGV Class 1 licence and a CPC card.
- HGV Class 1 Licence with at least 1-2 years' experience
- Carrying out shunting and yard duties including relevant maintenance and safety checks
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- When not shunting trailers, to be involved in Meet and Greet at trailer parks with changeover drivers
- To observe and adhere to site procedures at all times
- Experience with Terberg shunt truck would be advantageous
- Any other duties as and when required
In return HRGO offer:
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday pay
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension plan
- Temporary to permanent contract
To apply please register with us at www.hrgo.co.uk/register and then contact us to discuss further and arrange interview. Or for more information please call Sophie or Ella on 01352 873527