We are looking for an
To undertake and deliver a range of complex administration work associated with Reward and Benefits, including , salary sacrifice benefits, recognition schemes and other employee benefits such as pensions. To support the delivery of the Annual Pay Review process. To handle and complete work related to all benefit and pension administration. To provide information about processes and policy in this area, working collaboratively with internal customers and People services colleagues.
- Responsible for the day to day queries, providing excellent customer service (internally and externally), for all benefit and pension applications and queries
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of PMI, Exec Health screening and other benefits to ensure invoices presented for payment are correct to HR records
- Manage reward mailbox activity handing simple and transactional matters and referring items outside of remit
- Work alongside Reward and project managers to ensure the smooth transition of activity in line with the HR operating model
- Process all transactional activities and maintain records through the relevant systems and tools
- Support the delivery of the Annual Pay Review for UK colleagues
- Ensure compliance with appropriate processes and controls
- Ensure effective escalation for non-standard requests or issues
- Accurately work with agreed SLAs on a right first-time basis
- Work as part of a team to work towards targets
- Positively support the team and department in change and innovation
Ideally required CIPD & CPP qualification.
This role will be home based.
- Proof of right to work (passport/residence card/birth certificate)
- Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of address