Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
Salary: Dependent on experience
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will need to meet and exceed gross profit (GP) targets for Permanent / Temporary recruitment in accordance with agreed performance standards. The post holder will identify prospective clients, converting those prospects into actual business gained before filling bookings as required and servicing the clients as necessary, growing their desk in line with targets as provided by Line Manager.
The post holder will drive business development activity to consistently grow and future-proof margins across Temp and Perm revenues with an emphasis on branch based local A-Z business.
The post holder will identify and respond to any opportunity that is in line with the Company's stated STRATEGY: -
* 'Meet & Exceed' personal and team financial targets
* 'Identify & Win' new local business opportunities
* 'Retain & Increase' margin generating opportunities within existing customer base
* 'Future-Proof' your local business
At HR GO, we raise the bar for the recruitment industry. We deliver an outstanding experience with honesty and integrity to people finding work and searching for talent. Our people's expertise leads the industry, equipped with the best technology. We respect and care for our people and customers. We are a family which supports each other to deliver our purpose together.
HR GO is the envy of our competitors; we're constantly innovating to stay ahead. A positive, can-do attitude is essential; our people get things done and are passionate about what they do. But perhaps most important of all, we enjoy what we do - so we have a lot of fun too!
We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contributions from a diverse range of individuals help us succeed.
Some members of the HR GO family have been developing and growing with us for many years, and we recognise this achievement with Long Service Awards.
Perks and Benefits
* Onboarding academy, for the first 2 days you are in the business.
* Progression and developmental opportunities within the company.
* Competitive Commission Scheme (for those eligible).
* Including Life Cover x 3 salary.
* Health Cash Plan.
* Birthday off (in addition to your allocated annual leave).
* Long Service Awards.
* Annual Conference.
* Salary Sacrifice Schemes, including companies Storm front and Evans cycles.
* Volunteers Day.
* Refer a Friend Scheme.
* Discounts and savings for a range of different retailers.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.