Are you an English Teacher that can inspire young people with challenging behaviours SEMH?
Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge or an unqualified teacher looking to progress in your career?
Are you looking for an English Teacher position in East London?
Teachright Education is a specialist recruiter that supports schools and education professionals.
Teachright are recruiting for a progressive SEMH school in Hackney, East London who are seeking an English Taecher for September 2020. They are looking for somebody with a passion for English teaching that can inspire young people with challenging behaviours in KS3 and KS4.
They are a forward-thinking school and are well resourced to support the additional needs of their young people with SEMH. They follow a creative and vocational curriculum and teachers are supported by full-time learning support assistants.
Suitable SEMH English Teacher candidates:
- QTS desirable, however unqualified teachers will be considered
- Will have the ability to plan, deliver and assess creative English lessons that can inspire and engage pupils with challenging SEMH behaviours.
- Are willing to learn new SEMH teaching strategies and skills to best support students and are a reflective pratitioner
- Can work well with other members of the English department and learning support assisatnts to provide a stimulating learning environment
- Organised, friendly, hard-working and resilient with a good sense of humour
Benefits of working in this East London school:
- Inner London Payscale UPS (SEN allowance)
- Small class sizes
- Excellent staff support, good career progression opportunities and a friendly and dedicated approach to school leadership.
- You will be part of a structured, committed and hardworking team that will look after you and help you progress in your career.
For safeguarding, references will be taken up before interview and successful applicants will require and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.