RETAIL MANAGER REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!
Sector: Retail / Charity
Hours: 37.5 per week
This is a month long assignment
If you are currently working in retail and are looking for progression, this role is a great stepping stone into management and supervision of a well established team.
HR GO are currently recruiting for a self motivated, driven and passionate Retail Manager to join a well known leading charity based in Kent.
About the job:
As a charity retail manager your daily duties will include:
- Driving donations and Gift Aid
- Training new members of staff
- Building relationships with volunteers and customers
- Receiving, sorting, preparing, pricing and rotating stock
- Supervising new and existing members of staff
What skills and experience you should have?
A successful candidate will need to possess the following skills:
- Retail experience is essential
- Experience in furniture is also essential
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level
- An interest/ experience in fashion
- Experience/ knowledge of the voluntary charity sector would be an advantage
- A creative flair with an eye for detail, merchandising stock to a high standard
- Highly personable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to relate to staff, customers and volunteers
How to apply:
To apply for the above role, please submit your CV.