We are looking for a motivated Domiciliary care Registered Manager to develop and grow a home care service in Wales. You will initially work from the Hereford Branch and then set up a new branch in Wales for our well-established company group.
As a Registered Manager, you'll be managing the day to day delivery of the highest quality person centred care. As this is a new development you will be required to make sure that the CQC requirements are met and that the branch will develop and grow. You'll be proactive at developing the business and bringing new business in, so you'll be instrumental in growing the hours whilst maintaining a quality service. You will receive full support and have full autonomy to grow and run the branch.
As Registered Manager
* You'll take on new care packages, ensuring that care assessments, risks assessments and care plans are completed.
* You'll ensure that the service is run in compliance with CQC standards and regulatory requirements.
* You'll recruit and lead the staff team
* You'll have the responsibility for growing the business, looking to increase the hours you'll market the agency locally and increase their presence on social media.
The Successful Registered Manager will...
* Have a thorough understanding of CQC standards and implementing them.
* Be proactive in their approach, continuously looking to develop and grow
* Have experience of managing domiciliary care services in the community, and have been registered with CQC previously
* Be qualified to NVQ4/QCF level 5
* Be a driver with own vehicle
So, if you are an experienced Domiciliary care Registered manager in Wales we are keen to hear from you.