Regional Sales Manager Required - Norwich
Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 17:30
Up to £25,000 Basic + OTE up to £75,000 - Based on Experience
Company Car or Car Allowance
Our Client, an award winning Communications Specialist is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help grow their heavily expanding business.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be Developing new business/customer opportunities and achieve set KPI's and targets according to business requirements. You must have fantastic Customer Service and sales skills and be adaptable to client needs.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
* Achieve new business sales targets for the region from key areas of core products
* Create your own sales appointments to achieve enough customer meetings each week across the region specified.
* Ensure appropriate pricing and proposal are submitted to potential new customers in a timely manner.
* Liaise with the company's existing 'Customer Relationship Teams' to ensure smooth implementation of new projects from start to finish
* Submit accurate customer paperwork for new orders
* Update CRM and sales reports and ensure submitted correctly and on time.
* Utilisation of social media to enhance market opportunities.
* Converse appropriately with all internal departments and customer entities.
* Effective forecasting.
* Totally focused on new business activities.
If you're interested in this role and would like to find out more than please apply and I will be in Touch!
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.