HR GO Liverpool are representing a large public sector organisation, based in Speke, who are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer on an initial 3 month temporary assignment, although this may be extended.
* Analyse the outcomes of Inspections and Quality Assurance Audits, providing recommendations and actions to address shortfalls, signposting and facilitating as appropriate, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure effective resolution.
* Identify inspections required by the Compliance Inspectors and external consultants using available quality assurance data, to ensure robust compliance activity across Asset Services.
* Contribute to the development of Group colleagues and external suppliers as required, including facilitating upskilling sessions to assist in building industry knowledge of compliance inspections and completed works.
* Analyse post inspection reports to identify further action required, signposting and escalating as required and ensuring all follow up action is completed within timescales.
* Provide accurate and timely information to key stakeholders including the Quality and Assurance Manager, to support performance reviews and decision making, analysing and interpreting complex and sensitive information and presenting in an appropriate format as required.
* Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively, including the Compliance Teams, building constructive working relationships to ensure the effective management of all quality assurance activity on behalf of Asset Services.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
* Ensure that all data protection and H&S requirements are met in accordance with the Group's policy, procedures and statutory requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Evidence of successfully scheduling inspections, understanding of resource planning, absence management and resource re-deployment and prioritisation of Quality Assurance inspections.
* Experience of undertaking quality inspections of completed work and/or compliance inspections.
* Proven track record of analysing information and producing meaningful reports for a range of key stakeholders.
* Effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation, including the ability to build successful working relationships with others.
* Customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels within the business.
* Excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
Hours of Work:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Rate of Pay:
£17.30 per hour.
Please email a current CV to email@example.com or contact Robyn Walsh or Frankie Coxon on 01513189006.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.