£18802 per annum, free car park, overtime
Position: Production Trainer
Rotating shifts: Monday - Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm (rotating weekly)
Nights: Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am
- Provide training for new and transferred employees
- Provide feedback to employees and their Line Managers at the end of the training/assessment period to highlight areas of strength and areas of further development
- Develop training plans to ensure departmental SOPs are trained out and competency tested to the required level
- Responsible for sign off process for new starter training
- Plan, organise and deliver skills training for current Production Operatives, temporary or permanent.
- Provide feedback to employees and their Line Managers at the end of the training/assessment period to highlight areas of strength and areas of further development.
- Assist individuals to achieve multi-skilling through the identification of training needs, planning and delivery of training.
Benefits - 28 days paid holiday/Weekly Pay/ Pension/ Free Parking/ Temp of the month awards
Please register using the link www.hrgo.co.uk/register Then please call Sophie on 01352873527 to arrange an interview