HRGO have a great opportunity for 6 Production Operators to join our Client, who are currently developing a brand new site.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm
This is a temporary to permanent role due to start 1st March 2021.
You will be required to be flexible on location as their main site is in Denbigh and their 2nd Site is in Bodelwyddan (This is a mandatory requirement; it is important to consider this before applying)
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Using mixing equipment
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping/cleanliness
- Maintaining tools
- Carry out adhoc duties as ordered by the supervisor or production manager
- 40 hours per week
- £8.91 p/h, raising to £10p/h when receiving a permanent contract
- 28 holidays per annum
- Consistent work - guaranteed hours
- Ongoing for the foreseeable future
To apply please register with us at www.hrgo.co.uk/register and ring Sophie or Ella on 01745 774966 to arrange an immediate interview.