HRGO have a fantastic new opportunity for 10 new production operatives to join a new and exciting team based in Bodelwyddan and Denbigh.
Our client is a manufacturing company operating in the construction and building industry, and are experiencing an exciting period of business growth. This is a brilliant opportunity for somebody to progress and grow within the production industry.
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-2.30pm
This is a temporary to permanent role due to start 12th April
You will be required to have your own transport as their main site is in Denbigh and their 2nd site is in Bodelwyddan (This is a mandatory requirement as you need to be able to travel between the two sites).
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Using mixing equipment, jet washes, and hand tools
- Daily usage of the brick moulds
- Following instructions for mixing materials
- Maintain a clean work area
- Maintaining tools
- Carry out adhoc duties as ordered by the supervisor or production manager
- £8.91 p/h, raising to £10p/h when receiving a permanent contract
- Opportunities for progression
- 28 holidays per annum
- Consistent work - guaranteed hours
- Onsite parking
To apply please register with us at www.hrgo.co.uk/register and ring Sophie or Ella on 01745 774966 to arrange an immediate interview.