THESE POSITIONS ARE TO START WEEK COMMENCING MONDAY 18TH!
A number of production operatives are required for a client who specialise in the automotive industry based in Bodelwyddan.
If you are one of the industries that have been affected by the current Covid-19 situation and you are now looking for a secure ongoing position, we have a number of excellent opportunities for you.
Full training is provided, meaning no previous experience is necessary!
- Assemble a range of electrical cable hoses and coils
- Assemble parts with speed and accuracy
- Electrical wiring
- Quality checking parts for faults
- Use a computer to complete production sheets
- Carry out adhoc duties as ordered by the supervisor or production manager
- Previous production experience is not essential as full training will be provided
- Attention to detail
- Ability to assemble small components
- Working in a team
- Rotating shifts: Monday - Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
- Days: 8-4pm
- 37.5 hours per week
- £327-£382 per week
- 28 holidays per annum
- Overtime opportunities
- Onsite parking available, also accessible via public transport
- Uniforms provided after 4 weeks
- HRGo Temp of the month award and prize
- Consistent work - guaranteed hours
- Ongoing work
If you take pride in high standards of work and would like to work for a fast-growing company we would love to hear from you.
To apply please register with us at www.hrgo.co.uk/register and ring Sophie or Ella on 01745 774966 to arrange an interview